hello my little kittens <3 welcome, with warmth and snuggles ^.^ I'll follow you back no matter what kind of blog you run!
i'm an artist (painting, inking, and sketching), dancer (ballet, modern, and contemporary), and musician (guitar, singing, and piano)
i believe that johnny depp, helena bonham carter, and tim burton are the true holy trinity
mostly i'm on the internet when i'm not at school or dance
enjoy my life posts <3
A Glasgow nightclub has installed a two-way mirror which allows male revellers in private booths to spy on unsuspecting women as they visit the toilet! With no notification or signage anywhere in the venue many female club goers have been left feeling embarrassed and used. Although they do briefly show the mirrors in a promo video, the club has been quickly deleting comments and posts on their social media from club goers trying to alert others to the situation. This is pretty much illegal and hugley violates privacy. Thank you The Shimmy Club for giving us a shiny, new, creative and cool take on objectification.
i’m never leaving my house again, this world is just too fucked up.
gross gross gross gross gross
Good morning disgusting.
- A two way mirror must be set INTO the wall, not placed on top of it.
- If you rap/knock against the mirror, one installed onto a wall (a normal mirror) will make a dull sound, because there’s something behind it. A two-way will have more reverberation.
- Use the flashlight on your phone to shine on the mirror, if it’s a two-way, you’ll be able to see into the other room.
- You can also shield your eyes and see in if you lean up against the glass.
- The room being viewed will have to be brightly lit (10x brighter than the room looking in), so if you’re in a typical dimly lit club bathroom, you’re ok.
boosting the fuck out of this
They have this in Continental Midtown in Philly, it’s fucking creepy and not cool at all
the most obvious solution i can think of is to break that motherfucker. what are they going to do? sue you for breaking something they shouldnt have had?
That’s fucking disgusting.
Hey, fellas. You ever feel like you have to check if you’re standing in front of a two-way mirror? Women do.
The finger test is even easier: http://www.wikihow.com/Tell-if-a-Mirror-Is-Two-Way-or-Not
I don’t watch Supernatural so I thought these were all fake quotes so whAT EVEN IS THIS SHOW
Happiness and laughter mixed with large amounts of angst and tears, all wrapped up in a thick layer of masochism.
These are all 100% real quotes.
do i even have a sense of humour anymore or do i just laugh at badly worded sentences
a prank is:
- something you can look back on and genuinely laugh at whether or not you were the victim
being an asshole is:
- destroying public and private property
- deliberately triggering someone
- inflicting lasting harm on someone
- generally ruining someone’s day, then laughing about it
this april fool’s day, pull pranks instead of being an asshole
Elizabeth McGovern, Helena Bonham Carter & Michelle Dockery at Colin Firth’s My Week With Marilyn special screening on January 9th 2012.